Homoeopathy for bones, muscle and joints
Bones, muscles and joints make up the musculoskeletal system. Injures and various illnesses can have an impact bones, muscles and joints. Symptoms, which indicate subtle changes happening in musculoskeletal system include.
- Decreased range of motion.
- Reduced joint function.
- Bumps on small finger joints.
- Persistent morning stiffness.
- Fatigue, bone pain.
- Variety of conditions can adversely affect the joints and the muscles. Simplest factor is aging. Over a period of time bones start degenerating, the synovial fluid dries up and so joint deformities set in. The condition is accelerated in women after menopause because of lack of estrogen.
Commonly treated muscular skeletal disorders.
- Frozen shoulder
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylosis
- Intervertebral disc herniation
- low bone density
- Carpel tunnel syndrome
- Sports injuries, tennis elbow
- Sprains & strains
- Bursitis, tendinitis, ligament injuries
- Back pain
- Fractures (broken bone)
- Muscle strains & tears
- repetitive stress injuries