Homoeopathy for male health
Men are assailed by the diseases that can affect anyone—heart disease, stroke, diabetes, cancer, depression. But they also have unique issues such as prostate cancer and benign prostate enlargement.
Many of the major health risks that men face can be prevented with a healthy lifestyle: regular exercise, a healthy diet, not smoking, stress reduction, and alcohol consumption in the moderate range,if at all. Regular check-ups and screening tests can spot disease early, when it is easiest to treat.
- Heart health: high blood pressure is common in males even under the age of 45. Risk factors like high cholesterol, blood pressure changes and smoking habits make a person vulnerable to attacks or stroke.
- COPD and other respiratory: chronic cough because of smoking can lead to condition such as COPD, emphysema or lung cancer.
- Alcohol: men face high rates of alcohol related deaths and hospitalization than women. Alcohol increases risk of cancer, also interferes with testicular function and hormone production which causes infertility and impotency.
- Depression and suicide is more common in males. Regular exercise regimen, communicating openly with friends & family, seeking professional help is helpful.
- Male-sexual problems
Other related issues
- Diabetes and reproductive health.
- Foreskin issues and circumcision.
- Hair loss and balding.
- Male breast (gynecomastia)
- Prostate enlargement,
- Undescended testis.